[pam-users] new website for PAM users manual

pam-users aerodyne-pam-users at aerodyne.com
Wed Nov 8 14:42:45 EST 2017

To provide easier access for Chinese groups, PAM users manual content
has been moved from the old Google Site to:
https://pamusersmanual.jimdo.com/. As far as we can tell the important
functionality is maintained and even improved in some cases. Content has
been updated during the transition; the Google Site will no longer be
updated.

Aside from two videos that are currently hosted on YouTube, we have
verified that the rest of the web site is accessible from China. We plan
to move the videos to a different web site in the near future.

Some of the web pages are password-protected. The password is 'pamuser'.
Please do not share the password outside of your group.

Please contact me with any questions or issues.

Andy