[aerodyne-pam-users] [pamusers] Re: 5th PAM users meeting: details and call for presentations

Aerodyne's PAM Users list aerodyne-pam-users at aerodyne.com
Tue Oct 10 11:32:19 EDT 2017

A few details to follow the previous meeting announcement:

1. The meeting will take place in room 305B of the Raleigh Convention
Center.

2. The current agenda is here
<https://sites.google.com/site/pamwiki/home/5th-pam-users-meeting-aerosol-chemistry-ofr-session>.
We will try to leave time at the end for open discussion. Please
attend the Aerosol
Chemistry - OFR platform session
<https://sites.google.com/site/pamwiki/home/5th-pam-users-meeting-aerosol-chemistry-ofr-session/aerosol-chemistry-v---ofr-session>
which is essentially an extension of the users meeting with focus on OFR
applicatoins. If you are giving a related talk or poster in a different
session, please send me the information so that I can add it to this page
<https://sites.google.com/site/pamwiki/home/5th-pam-users-meeting-aerosol-chemistry-ofr-session/other-pam-ofr-presentations>.

3. If there is a specific topic or question that you would like to see
brought up, please let me know.

I will send additional reminder emails early next week.

Andy

--
PAM Wiki: https://sites.google.com/site/pamwiki/ (Note that Wiki and email list are separate items)

To post to this email list, send email to PamUsers at googlegroups.com

Anyone can request to join this email list at: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/pamusers
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PAMUsers" group.
Total Control Panel
https://asp.reflexion.net/history-detail?hID=23835477039