[pam-users] announcement of 6th PAM/OFR users meeting at IAC

pam-users aerodyne-pam-users at aerodyne.com
Mon Aug 20 10:36:54 EDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

1. A friendly reminder: the 6th PAM/OFR users meeting will take place on
Wednesday evening, 5 September at 6:00 PM Central U.S. time at the
upcoming IAC meeting. If you plan to attend, please respond to the poll
here <https://doodle.com/poll/uwytd4rgvgd8wf7q>. For your planning
purposes, previous meetings + open discussions at the end have lasted
2.5-3 hours.

2. If you are unable to attend IAC but are interested to join the
meeting remotely, please let me know, and if there is sufficient
interest I will try to set up a Teamviewer meeting with details to follow.

3. Due to the addition of this year's OFR Symposium, I would like to
continue to encourage more technical discussion at this year's meeting.
If you are interested in giving a talk, send me a title and let me know
how much time you would like. I will circulate a link to a preliminary
agenda soon.

4. In the past, one of the most valuable components of these meetings
has been open discussions. If there is a specific discussion topic or
question that you would like to see brought up, please let me know. If
you are willing to lead the discussion, I will make it a high priority
to include it in the agenda.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Best regards,

Andy