[pam-users] Atmospheric Chemical Mechanisms Conference

pam-users aerodyne-pam-users at aerodyne.com
Wed Aug 29 11:52:21 EDT 2018

(Apologies to anyone receiving multiple copies of this email...)

Hi all,
Carl Percival and I are organizing this year's Atmospheric Chemical
Mechanisms (ACM) Conference (Dec 5-7, Davis CA) - this conference covers
kinetics and mechanisms of atmospheric reactions generally, including
organic oxidation and aerosol chemistry. It's therefore a good fit for a
lot of ToF-CIMS and PAM work - but so far we've gotten relatively few
abstracts that include the use of those techniques. So please consider
submitting an abstract to ACM! Note that the abstract deadline is very
soon - it's this Friday (August 31). Additional info on the conference
is below.
Jesse

Jesse H. Kroll, Associate Professor
Department of Chemical Engineering
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
15 Vassar St., Bldg 48-331
Cambridge MA 02139
(617) 253-2409
http://krollgroup.mit.edu/index.htm

Check out our current speaker list!
Check out our current speaker list!
If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it online
<https://t.e2ma.net/message/tux5o/x1l03c>.

Share this: <https://t.e2ma.net/share/outbound/e/tux5o/x1l03c>
<https://t.e2ma.net/share/outbound/t/tux5o/x1l03c>
<https://t.e2ma.net/share/outbound/f/tux5o/x1l03c>
<https://t.e2ma.net/share/outbound/l/tux5o/x1l03c>
<https://t.e2ma.net/click/tux5o/x1l03c/53kn5d>

  _2018 ACM Topics_

You can submit your abstract to be include in one of these 5 session
topics! Add your name to the Speaker List
<https://t.e2ma.net/click/tux5o/x1l03c/lwln5d>!

  * RO2 Radical Chemistry
  * Atmospheric Oxidation
  * Mechanism/SAR Development
  * New Instruments and Algorithms
  * Applications and Implications

Submit Abstract Here <https://t.e2ma.net/click/tux5o/x1l03c/1omn5d>

  _Important Dates_

Abstracts Close: August 31, 2018
Abstracts Accepted: September 28, 2018
Registration Increases: October 15
Registration Closes: November 26

  Book your Accommodations

Davis has several generous hotels that are providing group rate rooms
for our guests, but there are limited number! Be sure to book your hotel
room ahead of the rush so you can be relaxed about your travel.
See ACM affiliate hotels online
<https://t.e2ma.net/click/tux5o/x1l03c/hhnn5d>

*Remind your EU colleagues to Opt-In!*

On May 25, 2018 the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
<https://t.e2ma.net/click/tux5o/x1l03c/x9nn5d>began being enforced. Many
EU members have not yet officially opted in to our mailing list. Please
send a small reminder to those you know are still interested!

Opt-In & Update Preferences <https://t.e2ma.net/click/tux5o/x1l03c/d2on5d>

  _Sponsored By_

Would you and your organization be interested in sponsoring a portion of
the conference? Or sponsoring community member attendance? Contact the
conference manager, Sandra Hall <mailto:sehall at ucdavis.edu?subject=>,
for more information.

Hosted by UC Davis Air Quality Research Center
<https://t.e2ma.net/click/tux5o/x1l03c/tupn5d>
Questions? Contact Conference Manager, Sandra Hall
<mailto:airqualityevents at ucdavis.edu?subject=>
Bainer Hall - MAE One Shields Ave. | Davis, CA 95616 USA

Got this as a forward? *Sign up*
<https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1422005/1409811.24991507/> to
receive our future emails.