[pam-users] IAC 2018: OFR special symposium, tutorial, and PAM users Mtg

pam-users aerodyne-pam-users at aerodyne.com
Wed Jan 31 17:32:42 EST 2018

Dear all,

A final reminder that the deadline for abstract for the IAC OFR special
symposium (and all other IAC sessions) is tomorrow 1-Feb. We already have
15 abstracts for the OFR symposium, which you can see below. Based on
typical submission rates we may have ~30 by the time the submission period
closes, which will make this an excellent platform for OFR research.

http://aaarabstracts.com/2018IAC/view_topic.php?Topic=Oxidation%20Flow%20Reactor:%20Development,%20Characterization,%20and%20Application%20to%20Aerosols

Regards,
-Jose

--
J.L. Jimenez; Prof., Dept. of Chem. & Biochem.; CIRES Fellow
Univ. of Colorado UCB 216; Cristol Bldg. Rm. 436; Boulder, CO 80309-0216
jose.jimenez at colorado.edu / http://cires.colorado.edu/jimenez / Scholar:
http://goo.gl/LF3G49
Grad Prog: https://goo.gl/nUKB9T Cheat Sheet: https://goo.gl/LNAugj Jobs:
https://goo.gl/hF5D30