[pam-users] 2018 OFR tutorial

pam-users aerodyne-pam-users at aerodyne.com
Sun Sep 2 20:29:27 EDT 2018

Dear OFR users,

I've just posted the slides of the 2018 IAC tutorial on the PAMWiki:

https://sites.google.com/site/pamwiki/hardware/tutorial_and_recs

It is similar to last year's, with some additions and simplifications. As
always any questions, suggestions etc. are welcome.

I'll be at the OFR users meeting later this week, and would be happy to
discuss any of this material there (or offline with anyone interested).

Regards,
-Jose

--
J.L. Jimenez; Prof., Dept. of Chem. & Biochem.; CIRES Fellow
Univ. of Colorado UCB 216; Cristol Bldg. Rm. 436; Boulder, CO 80309-0216