[pam-users] presentations from 6th PAM/OFR users meeting now online

pam-users aerodyne-pam-users at aerodyne.com
Fri Sep 7 16:39:24 EDT 2018

Most of the presentations from the 6th PAM/OFR users meeting are now
posted here:
https://sites.google.com/site/pamwiki/home/6th-pam-users-meeting

I will add more presentations as they become available. Please respect
the intellectual property of the presenters. Let me know if you are
unable to access the presentation files.

I would like to thank everyone who joined the meeting in person and
remotely. I appreciate  feedback on what you liked and/or didn't like
about the meeting format so that I can incorporate it into future meetings.

Andy

--
Andrew Lambe
Principal Scientist