[pam-users] Poll: What flow rate, or range of flow rates, have you successfully used in PAM OFR studies?

pam-users aerodyne-pam-users at lists.aerodyne.com
Thu May 6 16:10:00 EDT 2021

This is a common question I get, so I thought it might be useful to poll the OFR user community on collective experience and recommendations:

What flow rate, or range of flow rates, have you successfully used in PAM OFR studies? (View/vote in browser<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=2WY3dkyk70OcTdlclFT1iypUBKM41RlFhUy-Agn3h-lURDJMQUIwTEw5NEo3NlExMERWQVI1QU1HTi4u>)

Andrew Lambe
Principal Scientist
Aerodyne Research, Inc.