[pam-users] Aerodyne is hiring!

pam-users aerodyne-pam-users at lists.aerodyne.com
Wed Nov 3 15:53:34 EDT 2021

Hi Everyone,
We have several positions open at Aerodyne at both the bachelor's level and PhD level for applicants who are already authorized to work in the US.

1) Associate Scientist position -- build and commission aerosol chemical speciation monitor (ACSM) instruments, work with customers on installation, training and service, participate in laboratory and field experiments. Qualifications: Bachelor's or master's degree in science or engineering. More details here: https://www.aerodyne.com/associate-instrument-scientist/

2) Senior Scientist position -- work with chemical ionization mass spectrometers, participate in laboratory and field experiments, help support customers. Qualifications: PhD in chemistry, atmospheric science, physics, or related discipline and previous experience with high resolution mass spectrometers. More details here: https://www.aerodyne.com/senior-scientist/

3) Technical Sales and Marketing position, prepare and track instrument quotes, respond to requests for proposals, develop marketing materials, attend exhibits at scientific conferences. This position has a clear growth path to lead our marketing team in the future. Qualifications: Science degree or background and an interest in learning about Aerodyne's instruments. More details here: https://www.aerodyne.com/technical-sales-marketing-representative/

If you are interested, please send me your resume and a cover letter. If you know someone else who might be interested, please pass this along.

Leah
Leah Williams, PhD
Aerodyne Research, Inc.
45 Manning Rd, Billerica, MA 01821