[pam-users] REMINDER: 2022 Vocus TOF-CIMS Users Meeting in Frankfurt Registration and Abstract Submission

pam-users aerodyne-pam-users at lists.aerodyne.com
Mon Mar 14 12:19:23 EDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,
This is a gentle reminder to register and submit abstracts for the 2022 CIMS meeting here: Abstract submission and registration <https://forms.office.com/r/GyKJKttu4z>
Abstract submission will close on April 7 to allow us enough time to set the schedule. Please submit your presentations before then. A title without a detailed abstract is suitable for submission.

We will follow up with hotel information and other logistics for in person attendees soon.

Please let us know if you have any questions, and we look forward to seeing you soon and discussing CIMS.