[pam-users] Announcing Aerodyne Research's New Support System

pam-users aerodyne-pam-users at lists.aerodyne.com
Mon May 15 17:40:11 EDT 2023

Aerodyne Research has always strived to provide excellent customer technical support.

In order to be able to solve our community’s complex technical problems more efficiently, we are excited to announce that we are implementing a new customer service system.  This email ticketing system will be going live tomorrow, Tuesday, May 16.

Our goal is to hopefully shorten any downtime on your instruments with this new customer service system.

Please continue to write to us at support at aerodyne.com<mailto:support at aerodyne.com>.  Please include your instrument type and serial number, and as much detail about your issue as possible.  You will receive an autoreply acknowledging that the ticket was created in our support system.

Shortly thereafter, we will be launching our new support website.  This site continues to be found at https://support.aerodyne.com<https://support.aerodyne.com/>.  The new site will be much more user friendly, and intuitive to navigate.  You can still browse or search the knowledge base to find the solution to your problems and we will continuously add new content.  If you still cannot find what you are looking for, you will be able to submit the support request directly from the site.

When the time comes, you will receive a welcome email with instructions on how to create your new account to access the site.  Coming soon!

Best Regards,

Aerodyne Research Customer Support