[pam-users] summary of AAAR presentations

pam-users aerodyne-pam-users at aerodyne.com
Thu Oct 26 21:56:03 EDT 2017

I would like to thank presenters and attendees of the following sessions
at AAAR:

Jose Jimenez' tutorial: Oxidation Flow Reactors (including PAM):
Principles, Best Practices, and Application to Aerosol Research. Summary
and handout
<https://sites.google.com/site/pamwiki/hardware/tutorial_and_recs>

Aerosol Chemistry - OFR session. Abstracts
<https://sites.google.com/site/pamwiki/home/5th-pam-users-meeting-aerosol-chemistry-ofr-session/aerosol-chemistry-v---ofr-session>

Other presentations on OFRs. Abstracts
<https://sites.google.com/site/pamwiki/home/5th-pam-users-meeting-aerosol-chemistry-ofr-session/other-pam-ofr-presentations>

5th PAM users meeting. Presentations
<https://sites.google.com/site/pamwiki/home/5th-pam-users-meeting-aerosol-chemistry-ofr-session>

Taken together, I am hopeful that these presentations will serve as a
useful resource for OFR users of all experience levels. Please consider
referring to them in your work.

I encourage presenters from the aerosol chemistry (and other) sessions
to make their slides available upon request from other users, under
whatever conditions you feel are appropriate.

Andy