[pam-users] [pamusers] PAM users meeting

pam-users aerodyne-pam-users at aerodyne.com
Wed Oct 18 18:01:59 EDT 2017

Just to add to Jose's email: here is the agenda for tomorrow's users
meeting:

Andy Lambe - Welcome and overview of recent publications using the PAM
oxidation flow reactor

CU-Boulder group - Result technical results from our OFR work

Chris Lim - Mini chamber studies and comparisons to oxidation flow reactors
and large environmental chambers

Jay Slowik - PAM/chamber comparisons for GDI vehicle emissions
Andy Lambe - Updates on Aerodyne PAM Oxidation Flow Reactor: Overview, Best
Practices, Ongoing Developments

--
PAM Wiki: https://sites.google.com/site/pamwiki/ (Note that Wiki and email list are separate items)

To post to this email list, send email to PamUsers at googlegroups.com

Anyone can request to join this email list at: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/pamusers
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PAMUsers" group.
Total Control Panel
https://asp.reflexion.net/history-detail?hID=23997044371