[pam-users] Apply to join the PAM team (Zijun Zhang)

pam-users aerodyne-pam-users at lists.aerodyne.com
Wed Mar 15 08:09:30 EDT 2023

Hi, Andy

I hope you are doing well. I would like to ask whether you could add Zijun Zhang(CC here, a PhD student in Yele Sun’s group,Institute of Atmospheric Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences) to the list PAM team ( aerodyne-pam-users at lists.aerodyne.com). His work will focus on field campaigns using PAM-AMS-CIMS(Vocus). It will be convenient for him to receive the latest info about PAM.

if you need more information to complete the application, please let me know.

Thanks for your kind help.

Best

Weiqi